Dec. 7, 2021
Thank you for using SilentLog.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
To prevent loss of records over a long period of time
- Please Charge as much as possible when not moving
- Please Do NOT Kill SilentLog App
- Launch the app as often as possible 1-2 days
- Select “Always” for the occasional alert asking about “location authorization”
We are pleased to announce the release of version 4.8.0 on both iOS and Android.
Added Health Log as a new feature for all users.
Also, for users who have purchased premium tickets
“A function that allows you to turn the day even on the summary screen” has been added.
About health records
(All images are iOS version)
This time, a new button has been added at the bottom right.
You can check the graph of the input data from the menu-> Health record.
You can check the daily graph of the input data such as the number of steps (automatic) and weights.
On the screen where you tap the calendar icon, you can confirm and enter the information you forgot to enter at once.
You can check and change the basic settings on the screen where you tap the gear icon.
- Added a health recording feature.
- Added the date movement function to the summary screen.